Cathyle Project Website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    mudlab.org Forum Index -> General (Mud Related)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gromble

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lindahl wrote:
Brian Lindahl
Development Director
The Cathyle Project
www.cathyleproject.com

Off topic here, but your WWW link doesn't work (at least for me) and I was curious to learn more.
Lindahl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gromble wrote:
Lindahl wrote:
Brian Lindahl
Development Director
The Cathyle Project
www.cathyleproject.com

Off topic here, but your WWW link doesn't work (at least for me) and I was curious to learn more.

My former creative director has control of the domain name and has yet to relinquish it to me - he's extremely difficult to get ahold of. When that happens, I can point the domain to the new location of our website, until then, the link will be broken. Reguardless, development has been stagnant due to his departure. I believe Unifex has the website located at a temporary URL somewhere on his server, is this link still active? I can't recall what it was.
eiz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lindahl wrote:
I believe Unifex has the website located at a temporary URL somewhere on his server, is this link still active? I can't recall what it was.

It was lost in the shuffle somewhere, but I've restored it at /cathyleproject.
Lindahl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Eiz. After browsing the restored site, it is rather unfriendly to some browsers - something I intend to fix eventually. That said, some content is even inaccessible for some reason - it used to be on the browsers I had when I was designing it. Thats what happens when a novice designs a website --> me. Oh and bookmarks won't work either. At least it looks pretty! Rolling Eyes

Oh and Eiz, is there any possibility of restoring the forums as well?
Crystal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you guys might be up and running again. I was anxious to check things out.
Lindahl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crystal wrote:
Good to see you guys might be up and running again. I was anxious to check things out.

Ed's still a figure not frequently seen, and as such, I haven't been diligent in development (I work on it now and then). It's just a pipe dream at this point unless my creative half starts showing his face more often. There's a lot I don't know about TCP from the creative end, as such, it's just a chunk of code, and not a game, without Ed - especially with his talent with words.

He decided to leave TCP to work on a sci-fi game with the creator of Shadows of Ilsidor, however, his development half, Traithe, couldn't fully commit to the project anymore. Ever since, I've been hoping Ed would have renewed vigor for TCP, but it hasn't happened yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    mudlab.org Forum Index -> General (Mud Related) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: